I decided to compile a list of my favorite Haley-isms. This kid has a habit of saying the most terrible things at the WORST possible times. Nothing is off-limits to her either: age, race, size, weight, facial features…. it’s ALL fair game in Haley’s world. Here are just a few of my favorites:
- LOCATION: HOME. Well we can start with her learning “See ya, Fatty.” from “Happy Feet“. She now says that to me when I leave the room.
- LOCATION: WALMART. A um, oversized, woman wearing tie-dye was standing in the hair care isle. She moved suddenly to reach for something, Haley screamed and ran like Godzilla was attacking.
- LOCATION: BJ’S. An unfortunate looking woman answered her phone, drawing attention to Haley. She promptly pointed at her and said “MOMMY. LOOK! A FUNNY FACE!! LOOK AT THAT FUNNY FACE!” Please note: my husband walked away from us, leaving me to try to apologize.
- LOCATION: HOME. While going through wedding pictures from mine and Mike’s wedding, Haley told me I looked like a princess. Then I told her they pictures were from Mommy and Daddy’s wedding and she responded with, “Daddy married YOU?!”
- LOCATION: WALMART. At a large woman, “Mommy look! That’s a FAT.”
- LOCATION: HOME. “GET AWAY, FATTY DADDY!”
Now, there are others (they’ll probably show up somewhere else in a post or something), but I plan to try to include her famous remarks in future posts.
I want to know that everyone else has a kid that embarrasses the hell out of them. Why not go ahead a slap an embarrassing kid story of your own in the comment section, let’s laugh together.